“River Rally is the national conference to get inspired, learn more from experts and peers, and celebrate achievements related to our nation’s waters. Next year’s event will be held on May 8-11, 2017 in fabulous Grand Rapids, MI. Grand Rapids is special place for River Rally. Join us to learn from a community that is hard at work implementing a restoration plan that will revitalize the city and restore the namesake rapids and river in its urban core. Mark your calendars now!” (rivernetwork.org)
The call for workshop proposals for River Rally 2017 is now open!
What ideas, experience, or advice do you have for your fellow water advocates?
We invite you to join us for River Rally 2017 and share your practical knowledge with hundreds of river and watershed protection enthusiasts and concerned citizens from across the country and beyond related to these themes:
- Tackling the Drinking Water Crisis and Water Affordability
- Restoring Urban Rivers and Achieving Climate Resiliency
- Connecting Communities to Rivers and Recreation
- Protecting and Restoring Flows
- Growing Organizational Momentum and Impact